Know all about workers compensation transcription services and benefits of outsourcing
As per law, it is mandatory for employers to have workers compensation insurance to cover their employees against work-related injuries. Acting as the wage replacement, the insurance policy helps in compensating the injured workers or their families. In return, employees or their families don’t file a case against the employer.
If an employee gets injured while working at a company, which has bought the worker’s compensation insurance policy, the claim process should follow a standard procedure for the claim to become valid. Only it can ensure the timely and proper claim settlement from the insurer, without hassles.
The insurer settles the claim on the basis of the doctor’s reports. If claims are questioned by the insurer, the case can go to court. Here, also it is essential to record legal proceedings. Workers compensation transcription is the proper documentation of all these events.
In order to avoid any kind of errors in documentation, lawyers and doctors outsource the task of workers transcription services to a trustworthy transcription provider. Outsourcing workers compensation services help the legal professionals to get their reports transcribed with minimum errors.
Overall, workers compensation transcription services are offered to cover lots of procedures, like an initial record of injury, general correspondence, if any, disability claims, reports, verification reports, casualty reports, follow-up notes.
Benefits of outsourcing workers compensation transcription services:
In-house workers’ compensation legal transcription needs considerable time along with resources. Outsourcing these jobs to a transcript that employs trained transcriptionists will ensure you get the following benefits:
- With the transcription tasks, professionals can get the transcripts neatly organised and ready for reference whenever needed.
- By outsourcing transcription services, legal professionals can focus on their strengths and offer better service to their clients
- Cost effective transcription services from experienced transcription provider can curtail your operating costs
- When you outsource transcription services, you can enjoy cost savings. You can save costs on infrastructure, office space and other costs which otherwise would have spent on in-house training.
- Transcriptionists of reputed companies are well-trained and experienced. They are well versed in all types of workers compensation records.
- Once the transcription is done, all the text reports are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. For this, all good workers compensation transcription providers have a strong quality assurance team. In most of the cases, in order to provide 99% accuracy, their levels of checking are done, which includes editors, proofreaders and legal editors.
- Most of the transcription service providers offer customised turnaround time which can be 24 hours or less, as per the needs of a client
Are you looking for workers compensation transcription services?
Because workers compensation claims are carried into legal proceedings, it is essential that it should be accurate. However, it can be daunting due to the extensive details and long investigations. Omitting even a minute detail can dramatically alter the result of a claim. Therefore, it is necessary to hire a trusted transcription service provider. At Eyered, you can choose the right worker’s transcription services which would come with complete confidentiality of information and solutions at easy rates. Here are some of the benefits of outsourcing workers compensation transcription services:
- Efficient and experienced transcriptionists well-versed in medical terminology
- Rounds of quality check
- Error-free transcription service
- Instant voice file uploading facility
- Secure transfer of file through FTP or another mode
- Reduction in workload for doctors and layers
- Reduced turnaround time
Here you can also opt to free trial to ensure the complete value for money. Some of the services covered under workers compensation transcription are:
- Disability Claims
- Insurance Reports
- Follow-up Claims
- Initial injury or medical reports
- Witness reports
- Medical records submission