Advantages & Features of Medical Transcription
Doctors, physicians and other healthcare professionals plays a vital role in saving people’s lives as well as improving the quality of their lives. Their job requires long hours of work and often sacrificing personal interest to fulfil their duties. It is prudent for health care professionals to get assistance from efficient administrative and non-administrative staff to perform their task efficiently and focus on their core activities. It is one of the reasons for growing importance of medical transcriptionists as they provide valuable assistance to health care professionals.
Professional medical transcriptionists assure that your documents are exactly as you need them and when you need them. They use state of art medical dictation technology and employs qualified and experienced medical transcriptionists along with software technologies to provide end-to-end solutions. Each and every medical transcription undergoes a thorough review from our quality assurance team to guarantee best possible results.
When you outsource medical transcription services to professional transcription company, it usually includes some or all of the following features:
- Medical transcriptionists convert spoken language or medical dictation by health care professional into written, typewritten or printed form through internet based medical transcription platform
- Transcriptions or medical dictations are obtained from virtually all kinds of formats, including digital files, DVDs, CDs, and older technology like cassettes and microcassettes.
- Fast electronic delivery of transcribed documents to meet fastest turnaround time
- Comprehensive monitoring capabilities for e-signature, printing, faxing, speech recognition, TAT’s and line counts
- Seamless transition from your current transcription service within shortest span of time usually 24 to 48 hours
- HIPAA compliance to ensure redundant security of your patients’ information
- Medical dictation service offer via telephone line or upload via Digital Voice Recorder
- The use of state-of-the-art secure technology and encryption protocols for all transmission, storage, and access of information.
Professional medical transcription companies have dedicated professional transcriptionists to provide medical transcription services with all the bells-n-whistles like 24/7 availability, quick turnaround and accuracy. It is crucial that medical transcription is conducted carefully. There are many factors that go into successful medical transcription process including quality of the audio, number of speakers, time coding, subject matter and turnaround time.
Medical records are used for several purposes. It helps the doctors evaluate the current physical condition and know the most suitable treatment plan. It is also used for quick and correct follow-up measures. These records are used to bill insurance companies for claims and reimbursements. It is important to maintain medical records. With today’s advanced technology, it has become possible for healthcare professionals to get accurate transcription by using right technology and skilled transcriptionists. By outsourcing medical transcription, medical professionals can focus better on their key objectives and core activities, while medical transcriptionists make sure things don’t get miscommunicated that could jeopardize patient care. It is crucial that transcriptions are executed by highly experienced transcriptionists having expertise to transcribe specific medical terminology that is unique to each individual medical specialty area.